Jaan

  • Pause

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Triple your Adsense Revenue With Less Google Adsense Ads

I saw this method described in a web blog I was accidentally go there and then I suppose to experiment it by myself. After I experiment it with my own I thought to add more good article about this method than I found on the net.

If you have good content site with good ads positioning then don't think twice to add this method to your adsense blog or web.

Ok first of all see my site add structure and get familiar with it.It's the best I think.Use maximum ad units with including minimum adds in them. You can understand what am I said in above sentence After studying my site ad structures.

There's no magic Just place the ad’s where you get most of the clicks( also look for prevention of invalid clicks) and place only appropriate ad units with less content ads structures and earn money !!

Also there's a Theory with this case:

The theory is that sites bid for their ads to be placed on contextually relevant web sites with the highest bidders getting the best adsense spots (the higher the better). If you only show 4 ads in 1 block, then adsense will place the highest 4 bidding advertisers in those spaces netting you the highest profit. The more ads you show, the more lower-bidding advertisers show up on your page that when those get clicked, your cpc becomes lower than it could be if they weren’t on your page to begin with.

This's Really great and working for me well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Latest

Labels


Vote this Theme

About INS-D Game Blogger

My photo
Created: 19/04/2008 Author : Houkwing Free for Use